Thursday, January 05, 2006


Letterman KO's O'Reilly and Mining Accident is Bush's Fault

In case you missed Bill O'Reilly's appearance on Late Night with David Letterman, Dave out-debated conservative America's posterboy with incredibly smart retort's such as

LETTERMAN: "I'm not smart enough to debate your point"...

After charging that "he didn't think O'Reilly represented a fair point of view on his show",
Letterman then admitted he "had never even seen or heard O'Reilly's show". (The number 1 rated cable news show in the U.S.)
LETTERMAN: "I'm not smart enough to debate..."

"...but I have the feeling -- I have the feeling -- I have the feeling about 60 percent of what you say is crap. But I don't know that for a fact". (Since he had never seen or heard anything O'Reilly had said before.)

Letterman also proved he is totally out of touch with those Americans who believe there is an effort to remove Christmas and God from the public square by saying he thinks people like O'Reilly are "making it up".
LETTERMAN: "I'm not smart enough to debate".

Way to go Dave,
You are funny enough, un-informed enough and gosh darn it, liberals "like" you.
stu-

UPDATE: The winner of our "NEXT BIG LIE" contest is the Democrat party and MSM for the 8th year in a row. Are you ready? The Bush administration cut funding for mining safety and therefore the mining accident is Bush's fault. Watch for this story to break-out later this week and beyond in the main stream media.

1 Comments:

Blogger parrotheadmom said...

I am smart enough to debate...and more than 60% of what o'reilly says is CRAP.
I shiver at the thought of people who think like he does.
:)

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home